Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coaching a class!!!

So Jerry has now placed me in charge of a class now! The idea behind this is to provide an opportunity for CFOTers to work on the the fundamentals. In the crossfit community there is a key word, virtuosity: to become uncommonly good at doing what is common. This is the product I will provide: the ability to do a perfect front squat, or a clean where one gets completely and totally under the bar. I will also provide lessons on more obscure movements such as double unders. The curriculum may be reminiscent of a ramp up section in terms of format, but I hope to provide content that will benefit the veteran as well.

This class will be offered on Thursdays nights. Thursday is usually a rest day for people, so attending the class won't force you to do a two-a-day or sacrifice a Wod. I'm very grateful for the help Melissa and Jerry have offered, and without their help this class wouldn't be possible.

No comments: