Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Allergies and Bronchitis suck

So I worked out last Wednesday, and it was not the best experience. It required 9 muscle ups to start, so I figured I could handle it, after all I did 12 when I did Nate. What i didn't consider is nate is only two at a time. That changed things a bit. Only got up to five in like 8 minutes, and then I called it quits and went to the alternate wod, where I went too heavy on deadlift (225) to really get my intensity up. After each deadlift I felt light headed, and I just didn't have that motivation I usually have.

Well, as the day progressed I realized I felt pretty crummy. It seemed my allergies were acting up. I started feeling worse and worse. During class my voice got really hoarse, and I started to realize I had a lot of congestion. Saw the Allergist the next day (Friday) and it seems I have bronchitis. Awesome. This happened last year during the spring, and many times before that, but god damn it makes it hard to do anything. Like I just feel like Crap, and worn out.

I'm not happy about this because The Mid-Atlantic Hopper Challenge is like two weeks away. I just don't think working out right now would be productive in the least. ...It's even made blogging feel like work. Now it's Wednesday, and I haven't worked out since last Wednesday.

I feel fat and out of shape, I try doing small sets of push ups and squats, but nothing like I should be doing.

No comments: