Monday, January 16, 2012

Post second treatment report


As LMFAO song goes,
"Shots shots shots shots shots shots"

Ok so I saw Dr. Hauser again and he felt that the labrum was coming along nicely, so we stayed with the sodium morrhuate solution.  I'll admit I wanted to try PRP, you know, the good stuff, but if this is working then I shouldn't complain, especially since the treatments costs go up from $300 to $600.

 My hip did not feel as nearly as affected this time as it did last time.  I did not have any problems walking up stairs with either leg whereas last time my hip was locked up so I only used my left leg for a couple of days.  I definitely seem to be more mobile than last time.

At first this had me concerned.  Is the treatment not as effective? Did I do something wrong?  I've been dydrated from food poisoning so did my body just soak up all that extra solution?  "Oh no this isn't going to work and I'll have to have surgery!"

Then I calmed down a bit and realized maybe it's because my hip has gotten better so it can handle it better.  I'm going to email the doc's office and find out what they have to say.

I was hoping for more answers, but it seems like I will just have to stay the course and be patient.

No comments: