Monday, May 16, 2011

Crossfit total

Did the crossfit total for the first time, and it made me feel weak (of course)

Squat: 245
Press: 122
Deadlift: 295

for a measly 662. This is pretty sad, but since I've switched to paleo and started losing weight I've also been losing strength. Been trying to keep up the weight, to keep eating more protien, but it's such a challenge for me. I do find myself hungry (and thus eating) all the time though, so it's not like I'm starving myself. I've also stopped losing weight, been hovering around 186 for some time now. It's only about ten pounds lighter than what I weighed in January, but I feel like I really do have more muscle/less fat.

I just need to keep working on getting stronger, which means I need to come up with a game plan to do so.

No comments: