Friday, December 10, 2010

Updated blog a bit

So I looked at my blog and realized a lot has changed since I last worked on the layout. Roughly three of my cf friends stopped blogging, so I dropped them from my link list. I've also added the paleo/primal blogs to my diet section, as well as KStar's mobility wod blog.

I think it kind of represents the changes I've gone through over the past year, with regards to learning about diet and mobility. This time last year I was just starting to realize how tight my hips were, and had changed so much people didn't recognize me, and was weighing about 23#s heavier then I am now (195#).

What a difference a year makes.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the weight loss my friend! Are you coaching the thursday night session this week? Let me know what you're working and I'll try to come!

Adam said...

We'll be working on the Clean and Jerk, and if we have some time left over we might go over the snatch some, but that is highly unlikely.