Friday, March 25, 2011

Definitely getting a six pack

So while I'm getting weaker I'm definitely starting to see my abs. It's interesting because I've never seen them before, so I always wondered what they look like. Would they be asymmetrical? Ovalish? Blockish? Kinda Tear-Dropish? I've been seeing hints of them for some time, but I know that these ghost images of abs are so slight that I'm probably the only person that can see them.

But as I walked by a mirror yesterday I saw myself and was like, "wait a minute, can I really see an individual ab muscle?" Not only that, but when I run my hand over it I can actually feel the bumps that are my abdominal muscles. This is pretty awesome, so I decided to take a picture (so vain, I know), and after a lot of consideration I've decided to post it here. I've kind of realized the douciness of posting pictures and videos to show how "elite" you are, but this is more of a progress report. I have better days and worse days, but over time the better days get better and the worse days get less worse, and I feel like I've finally, finally, reached a point where the camera can pick up the definition in my stomach. So I'm doing this not to show off because I'm "elite", but because I am damn proud of the results of all my hard work and dedication. I know the photo is grainy and I apologize for the quality, kind of looks like a loch ness monster photo all hazy, but I'm not going to make this a glamor shot you know?

Regardless, I'm pretty damn pumped about this and I'm looking forward to summer and pool season.

No comments: