Monday, June 10, 2013

MRI for shoulder, done

So went in for the MRI/arthogram today. The Dr. had some issues getting the contrast into my shoulder joint, but the dude was an artist, only felt pressure, no pain. It was weird though knowing he was rooting around with a needle inside my shoulder joint.  Perhaps he had trouble getting the needle into the shoulder joint for the same reason they had issues getting the needle into my hip joint: the joint was super tight. The Dr. didn’t say that was the reason, but it would make sense if that were the case.  I see the PA on Friday, and he’ll go over the results with me. I can’t wait.

The should felt a little strange after wards, but in a couple of hours I was in the gym working bench press, got a new (calculated) 1RM with 11 reps of 185#, pretty happy with the 531 system.

No comments: