Saturday, September 25, 2010

FGB V

So I did FGB. I had no plan, I didn't count at all, I let Kristin do the counting for me. I pushed as hard as I could. I ended up getting a PR, but not by much. For some reason I keep thinking my PR is 228ish, but in fact it's 246. Well, it was 246, now it's 253. Here's how it broke down

Box Jumps 38, 14, 12
Push Press 16, 20, 13
Row 11, 10, 16,
Wallball 16, 16, 13
High Pull 25, 16, 17
Totals 106, 76, 71

Obviously, Box jumps need a little more consistency, cause I rocked out on the first round. I feel like I really did better on the push press, but my form is crap (i.e., my core is too weak to keep my spine natural). The wallballs sucked, but not too bad.

My shoulder definitely felt a little off, but that's just something I have to deal with. Thankfully it was something I could ignore.

I wish I had more instances to do this wod, because I want to get used to figuring out how to push myself. Last year I stopped out more because of physical strength, and today I felt like it was more mental strength. I just am not used to pushing myself in a met-con sense. I mean, I'm getting better everyday, but it's so foreign that I'm just not happy with the improvement, I want more.

No comments: