Friday, June 13, 2014

Pictures of Progress

So after every treatment with Dr. Fullerton I take a picture of my back with all the band-aids on it.  I do this for fun, but after looking at the three I see that each treatment has, in fact, addressed a different part of my back.  I am sure there are a few places that the band-aids missed, but I do think it's interesting to document the peeling back the layers of dysfunction that is my back.
January, April, and June

On another note the acute inflammation has died down a bit, so I suddenly feel like I've regressed in healing.  I know this happens every single time, but I really do seem to psych myself out when those old twinges come back, even if it's the slightest bit.  Just have to ride out this "prolocoaster" and in another three weeks I'll be back to exercising like I want to.

No comments: