Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Battle of the sexes...


Well, today Jerry pitted the men against the women, and it was a close one, but the men of 5p pulled out a huge victory. Here's my contribution, at least what I can remember (it was a long 40 min):
1.5k row (6 pts)
80 sit-ups (2 pts)
40 burpees (2 pts)
1000m run (5 pts)
400m farmers walk with 45lb kettle bells (6 pts)
and did 3 more with help (9 pts?)

So that's 30 pts, glad the other guys were in better shape to get the win :)

I'd like to write a little more about crossfitting with a shoulder injury, but right now I've got to get back to work, gonna be a 11 hour work day today.

3 comments:

Diarist said...

Damn shoulders..

That must be one frustrating injury, not to say painful.

Katie said...

Dude... luck. Pure luck. You will all eat our dust next time...

Unknown said...

Hurt my shoulder in high school and at the time was too immature or stupid or proud -same thing I guess- and have paid for it. But after years of proper training it seems perfect except on damp days when the arthritis sets in. Great job on the work out.